Friday, September 07, 2007

Curses.


NEW PROMO, WITH MORE CLIPS FROM DEAD DOLL!

~

I can honestly say that I really hate Fanfiction.net right now.
>:(
I submitted a story of two chapters (albeit extremely SHORT ones) yesterday, and they were shown on my profile page.
But when I came online today, an email in my hotmail account cheerfully told me that I had "failed to accept certain guidelines" and "violated" said guidelines too.

-_-

HELLO: WHAT DID I VIOLATE???

I am so going over those guidelines again.

~

ANYWAY: SHAMEERA! REVIEW THAT GREEN GLASS STORY.
And here are the two chapters which got DELETED AND CAUSED ME TO BE BARRED FROM SUBMITTING STORIES UNTIL SUNDAY:

i)

Her smile was as bright as the Vegas lights.

Gap-toothed. Mega-watted. Sincere.

And it made his heart flip over more than Norman the Dummy falling off that hotel rooftop.


ii)

Their fingers touch as he hands her the fingerprint powder and brush.

As he slides past her, he can feel her warm breath on his neck.

Their hips bump for a moment as he turns to look for Catherine.


Thank God for airplane bathrooms.


I STILL HATE FANFIC. :(

~

I also like my new template:D
I did something funny with my template to get that image up where the blog's title should be.
That header is from Dead Doll, with all the police cars and choppers going out into the desert to find Sara.
(GREG WAS IN THE CHOPPER. <333333)
Off to read those damned guidelines now.

No comments: