Saturday, September 01, 2007

babies and bats

OKAY JUST TO KICK OFF THIS POST, I HAVE TWO SERIOUS KICK ASS PROMOS FOR CSI'S SEASON 8 PREMIERE RIGHT HERE:


SERIOUS EEKS.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty FABBB.
For ACES day, TWOGEEWHY tied 2nd place with GR for the Hip Hop routine thing! :D
*applause*
We also won "Yummiest Salad" for our fruit popiah and "Class Which Earned the Most Money".

Then I went around to the staff room to give the teachers' their presents. I realised I only gave presents to like a HANDFUL of them.
:/

The teachers' performance ROCKEDDDD.

Fave was Mr Cheng/Mrs Low's immortal performance:
MR CHENG: (drabbles on about him being Luke Skywalker or whatever and how he's going to kill Mrs Low, who's dressed as Darth Vader, swinging his stupid orange lightsaber around)
MRS LOW: STOP! I AM...
MR CHENG: (stops)... Father?
(SILENCE)
MRS LOW: No. I am your PRINCIPAL.
(takes corny Vader mask off as Mr Cheng does an overdramatic fainting spell)

AND MR LIM WAS ELTON JOHN.
Dressed to the nines in a YELLOW SEQUIN TOP HAT and a yellow feather boa.
And Natalie was all," ISN'T ELTON JOHN GAYYYY???"
Which made Tammy and I laugh so hard that we cried.

Too bad the performance was so long; I missed my school bus and had to wait till two-thirty for my mom to come pick me up.

Then it was back to school at four, where I found Ms Lin and Lil Sis waiting. Then Sham, Ris and Melli came and we were taught how to work the DJ system before going off for dinner.
When we came back, Lil Sis and I went on the inflatable bouncy castle-cum-slide thing TWICE.

IT WAS SOOOO FUN. ;D

When the disco FINALLY started, Melli, Ris and I were ROCKIN'. XD (Sham was busily dancing and Lil Sis had gone home after a stomach ache. :( )
MELLI AND RIS AND I CHOSE ALL THE SONGS (E.G. THE TOTALLY ANNOYING TOKYO DRIFT, I DON'T FEEL LIKE DANCIN' AND, OF COURSE, UMBRELLA) WHICH GOT THE
PEOPLE RARINGGGG.

Then when the primary school took over, they played all the explicit songs, like Avril's "Girlfriend", WITH the eff word blasted in. -_- THEY ARE SO STUPIDDDD. WHO PLAYS "BUTTONS" AS WELL???

Went on the slide/bouncy castle another five times with Nicole and Yue Ru before finally going home(:

OH YESSSS.
And a certain teacher kept bugging us to stop "Bye Bye Bye" and put in HER music. And when we did, she and two IRRITATING j_________ just jumped up and started dancing.

CAN ANYONE SAY GLORY WHORE???

No comments: